Less than one week to go before our inaugural Apple Pi Run on November 12th from 11-2! We have more than 100 runners ready to sprint their way to the finish line! Come join us for a exciting day of running and other fun activities for the whole family!
- Enjoy some fresh apples directly from Lookout Farm
- Test out your Ninja Warrior skills and preview some obstacles that are currently in progress at the Longfellow Sports Club
- Row your way to fitness with Orange Theory and their rower! Kids…challenge your Mom or Dad to a row-off!
- Watch Natick High School’s Hanks Tanks robotics demo
- Test your ‘Minute to Win It’ skills with Natick High School’s Girl Up
- Learn how to play lacrosse with Natick Lacrosse
- Play a little cornhole with Metrowest Academy of Jiujitsu
- Potato sack races, 3-legged races, hula hoops and SO MUCH MORE!
- And…win some awesome raffle prizes such as gift cards, gym/club memberships, fresh baked Apple Pi(e), and an autograph photo of Brock Holt of the Red Sox!
Register today at http://applepirun.racewire.com